Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back again

I would have liked to post a little bit more often, but what with the workshop preparations and travelling I didn't get much done.  However, with the workshop out of the way (yes, it was last weekend!) I may be able to get a bit more done.  We had a great weekend, but I haven't got any pictures yet, so I will leave the story about that till later.  In the meantime though, I have been able to finish something I have been working on and I want to show you.  It's a little pram, and with little I mean a 12th scale pram for a dollshouse doll. ;-)


I'd put it together a while back, but didn't have the tools to finish it.  Looks cute, doesn't it.  I like wicker work and hope to do a bit more in the future, but then, my list of what I'd like to do is getting rather long.....

This was a kit, put together by my friend Dorothée in New Zealand.  She's the one that also made the beautiful chair in my witches house that I have made unrecognisable, because when she gave it to me it was pristine and white. She didn't mind though. :-)

I also want to welcome quite a number of new followers/friends, because in my absence the list has grown remarkably long.  I still can't get over it that so many people visit my humble blogs.  I hope I really have to offer you something from time to time.  I have visited all your blogs, people, and so I have been able to add a few feeds to my list as well, because they are all worthwhile a visit.  I don't have the time to mention what every single blog is about.  You'll just have to go and have a look for yourself.........

So, welcome to:
Mirel Korhonen from Helsinki at Minimami
Marleen from The Netherlands at Marleen's Miniaturen
Karin Caspar from Germany at Karin Caspar Handgemachte Miniaturen in 1:12 und 1:144
Lorraine at DflyCreations
Caseymini at Casey's Minis
Jonna "Rudoo" at Buggaboos
Glenda Howell at Peppercorn Minis
Lisa Johnson-Richards at Miniature Doll Artist & Couturiere
Sylvia from The Netherlands at Lotjes Dollshouse
Lainie Ball at Lainie's Little Things
Debbie from Wales UK at Tiny Treasures
Linda at Linda's Minis
Janny Warnaar from The Netherlands at Art of Mini

Again a warm welcome to you all and I hope I can keep you interested.  I am not posting very often, but will do the best I can.  There are also a few people that don't appear to have a blog or a website.  Please let me know if you do have one and I'll link your sites: doc, Shelly and Sibiha.  Of course, welcome to you too.

That's all for today folks.  I am going to add something new to my witch's site as well.  So, please come along......

Bye for now

Marion

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous pram, Marion! :) Looks exactly like the real thing! The wicker work is outstanding ! Will you be painting the wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you mentioned painting the wheels!!! I have been looking and looking and couldn't find out why I wasn't completely happy. Now I know. :-) Thanks Sans, I am going to get the paint brush out..........

    ReplyDelete

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.