Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome...

...again to a new friend on my followers list: Christine from Queensland.  Christine can be found at Hollyhock Cottage – a miniature home in the 1940s  and has even found the time to give her followers quite a write-up.  I can only do that if I keep on top, but mostly I lack the time.  (Been following too many blogs!!!)  Anyway, a warm welcome Christine and as you seem to live so close (where exactly?) we are bound to meet one day! :-)  I will be following you on your endeavours to build that beautiful cottage.

And now I am off to do some casting and I am also trying to throw a little cabinet together for my witch's house.  Inspiration is lacking, but if I persevere it might come back.

See ya and have a lovely day (or night, depending on where in the world you are)
Marion

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for following me. :)
    Your blog is so interesting to visit, I wish I could have been part of the paper clay project, the results are wonderful!
    Maia

    ReplyDelete

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.